On that August, all who inhabited the Island knew the meaning of the word crisis. Maybe because of that, in that month, the accumulated character rushed into the ocean like a depth of illusions. And how not doing it from an Island?
- Shortcuts: Once upon a time, august / Edel J. Fresneda Camacho / Photos: Jose A Figueroa
- Dossier: The ocean was still, still the ocean was / Joanna Castillo
- H-Motiv: A Night and a Dream on a Film about Balseros / Joel del Rio
- H-Motiv: “The portable city: Havana and its diasporas” / Zaira Zarza
- Barrio Cuba: Eduardo Sarmiento's "Malecón"/ Arlette Castillo